as she celebrates her upcoming Bachelorette Party!
We have chosen Destinations by Amy to work with all of our friends to coordinate their travel arrangements to make this process as stress-free and fun as possible for our entire group. Working with our Group Travel Specialist, Diane Storelli, is complimentary to you and helps us keep this party organized. It is very important that you touch base with Diane to make your travel arrangements so that this Bachelorette Party weekend comes together with ease. You are in excellent hands!
Diane Storelli, Group Travel Specialist847.485.0018 x 6 local / 888.390.3729 x 6 toll firstname.lastname@example.org
When you are ready to book your stay, please fill out the form below. Remember that deposits are due at the time of booking, and Diane Storelli is the Group Travel Specialist for all of the travel planning for the Destination Wedding. She looks forward to hearing from you very soon.
Once your submit your form, our Group Travel Specialist will contact you within 2 business days via email with your personalized reservation. Sometimes our emails can end up in spam! Please check your junk or spam folder over the next 48 hours and add email@example.com to your “Safe Sender” list in your email client.
At that time you will have 24 hours to review your reservation and respond indicating any changes before your credit card is charged for the deposit amount indicated on the wedding web page (land deposit + Travel Protection).
If you indicate on the form that you also wish to purchase air, you will have a chance to review flights and your entire package before your card is charged. Please check your email.
Deposit Due: January 22, 2020
Final Payment Date: June 16, 2020
Accommodations: The pricing includes round-trip airport transfers to and from Cancun International Airport, all-inclusive accommodations, all meals, snacks, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, entertainment, and much more on resort as well as all taxes. This is a land only package and does not include the cost of round-trip airfare.
Booking together as a group is the most cost effective for all traveling and is the most organized way to travel. The team at Destinations by Amy looks forward to making sure the entire group is carefree and enjoys an effortless and memorable time while traveling.
Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Air Reservations: Air Reservations may be purchased through Destinations by Amy with your Funjet Vacations booking OR you may book air on your own. Please note that air bookings will require a higher deposit based on the type of air you request.
Option #1: If you would like Destinations by Amy to research and book the best-valued airfare for you, we are happy to do so. An international airfare booking fee of $50 per person will be added to your deposit. Please note that you would like us to research air options for you in the comment section of the booking form.
Option #2: If you book your airfare on your own, proper flight information must be provided to Destinations by Amy and must include the following: names of each passenger as shown on their passport, airline, dates of travel, flight numbers, departure & layover airports, departure and arrival times, and record locator. Forwarding your confirmation directly from the airline to Destinations by Amy will allow for all of this information to be provided correctly to our travel providers. Current air information is crucial for the on time arrangement of your round-trip airport transfers.
Passports are required for this trip.
***Please note that your passport should not be expiring within six months of the date of the last day of your trip in order to be considered valid. Please check your passport and if your find that yours will be expiring within that six month time frame, please renew your passport as soon as possible. The US Department of State is expecting an extremely large number of passports needing to be processed soon and has stated that it may take up to 16 weeks to receive your passport once renewed. Please do not delay!***
Please fill out the booking form and Diane Storelli will get back to you with the best availability for rooms and pricing at Hilton Playa del Carmen.
We are not holding any rooms and pricing is based on availability at the time of booking. It is best to secure your reservation early to get the room category that you are most interested in. Note that the lowest rooms categories will fill up first.
If you know who are you rooming with, please fill out the booking form with both passengers information. If you are still looking for a roommate, please note that on your form and we will help.
Please note that Travel Insurance is STRONGLY SUGGESTED for all guests. It is crucial that we have a way to assist guests with any cancellations, changes or modifications to their travel. GOGO WWV offers Trip Secure Pro that offers Cancel For Any Reason and basic medical and emergency coverage. Pricing depends on the cost per person. Air can be added to the booking for the travel insurance to also cover all components.
Up to $999: $99 per person
Up to $3999: $129 per person
Child Rate (12 and younger): $79 per child
Room Cancellation Policy: When you purchase GOGO Vacations’ Cancel for Any Reason waiver (CFAR) reimburses travelers for the cost of their vacation package for any reason up to two hours prior to the booked airline time on day of departure once purchased by a traveler for the price set out below. Travelers will receive a full refund for the cost of their vacation less the price of the policy to their original booking form of payment. If you choose not to purchase the travel insurance, the cancellation policy is as follows:
All deposits are non-refundable.
Once final payment has been made, all payments are non-refundable.
For additional information regarding the plan call:
Aon Affinity at 1-800-539-9277 or 1-516-342-7300
To obtain your state-specific Certificate of Insurance that contains the complete terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions of the certificate, visit: https://www.gogowwv.com/basic-policy
Why book your travel with Destinations by Amy?
1. The group leader has put their trust in us to plan a successful group for them. The best way for us to manage their plans is to book and manage every reservation so we can coordinate each detail of the wedding event. This relieves stress for the group leader and all of their guests.
2. The group leader has already set aside a room block and signed a contract for those rooms. Rooms booked outside of their block do not count towards fulfilling their contract.
3. The team at Destinations by Amy is committed to giving you personal and individual attention. You will be treated like the valued client that you are and not merely a confirmation number! We are able to customize your trip any way you like, and can even help if you’d like to extend your stay, change resorts, or bring your family. Please allow us to make sure your travels are handled with our service and expertise.
4. We monitor your reservation and keep you informed of any changes that could occur. Even after you finalize your booking, we will be with you to make certain everything goes smoothly.
5. You will be part of the group and the resort will treat you as a VIP guest. You will appear on our final guest list that gets sent to the resort prior to arrival.
6. We work hard on getting you the best price. If you see a less expensive price for the exact package – dates, airline, airline times, taxes, insurance, transfers, etc. – give us the opportunity to work with you to see if we can get the same price. This way we can book your reservation and you can become part of the wedding party. Online prices usually do not include all that we have negotiated for the group. Please give us the opportunity to help you with this.
Diane Storelli, Group Travel Specialist
847.485.0018local or 888.390.3729 toll-free